Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include vitamin-c 150 mg tablet, iron polymaltose complex 100 mg folic acid 350 mg, silymarin 70 mg l-omithine l-aspartate 250 mg, methylergometrine 0.125 mg, trimebutine maleate 200 mg and artisunate 60 mg im / iv injection.
Iron Polymaltose Complex 100 Mg Folic Acid 350 Mg
- Exhibits better absorbability, lesser side effects as compared with ferrous fumarate in patients iron deficiency anaemia'
- Offers better patient compliancerate of 91% for the treatment of IDA* in patients who cannot tolerate other iron preparations (ferrous form)
- Significantly increases Hb, serum iron, and serum ferritin levels,thereby highly beneficial in treating iron deficiency anemia in pregnancy
- Necessary for healthy cell division & replicatiojn and for tissue growth
- Reduces risk of spina bifida or other neural tube defects during pregnancy
Additional Information:Item Code: Bodyred-IPC
Silymarin 70 mg L-Omithine L-Aspartate 250 Mg
- Efficiently decreases serum transaminase, in patient with chronic viral hepatitis'
- Safe & effective galactogogue which improve milk production without affecting milk quality
- Protects liver from the deleterious effects
- associated with tuberculosis chemotherapy
- Signigicantly reduces serum as well as cerebral ammonia levels, thereby prevents complications of chirrhosis & hepatic encephalopathy
- Improves ischemia & reperfusion liver injuries associated with oxidative stress
Additional Information:Item Code: Curetime
Methylergometrine 0.125 Mg
|Application|| stimulates contractions of uterine and vascular smooth muscle|
|Form Of Medicines||Tablets|
|Grade standard||Medicine Grade|
|Type of Medicines||Allopathic|
- Increases force, frequency and duration of contractions.
- At low dose contraction is phasic in nature with normal relaxation in between
- But moderate increase in dose - sustained contraction occurs
- More sensitive- Gravid uterus and at puerperium
- 1 or 2 tablet (0.125 to 0.25 mg)
- orally, up to 3 times daily and usually for up to 5 days
Additional Information:Item Code: Ergopil
Trimebutine Maleate 200 Mg
|Composition||Trimebutine Maleate 200 Mg|
- Safe & effective in the treatment of functional dyspepsia & superior to Trimebutine. Displays a local anesthetic activity higher than that of lignocaine.
- Effectively inhibits the visceral hypersensitivity & improves the function of the intestinal epithelial cells in IBS
- Shows ameliorative effects on abnormal gastric motility in patients with gastric ulcers, when used with PPl
Additional Information:Item Code: Fastpep-200
Artisunate 60 Mg Im / Iv Injection
Approx. Rs 125 / Unit
Get Best Quote
We are a top notch supplier of Artesunate Injection.
- Effectively reduces gametocyte carriage, thus beneficial in the treatment of multidrug- resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria
- Well tolerated & shows better efficacy than quinine in severe malaria without any side effect
- More potent than quinine in inhibiting cytoadherence & rosette formation that contribute to microvascular obstruction in severe malaria
- Used as first-line treatment for severe travelers malaria with reduced risk of death
- 2.4 mg/kg by the intramuscular route followed by 1.2 mg/kg at 12 and 24 hours then 1.2 mg/kg daily for 6 days
- 2.4 mg/kg intravenously on the first day followed by 1.2 mg/kg daily until the patient can take orally artisunate or another effective antimalarial drug
Additional Information:Item Code: Fevonate-60
Trypsin 48 mg Bromelain 90 mg Rutoside (Rutin) 100 mg
Approx. Rs 350 / Piece
Get Best Quote
|Product Type||Finished Product|
Trypsin 48 Mg, Bromelain 90 Mg & Rutoside Trihydrate 10 Mg
Additional Information:Item Code: Chemofast-BR
Etoflex-625 / Etoflex-er - Etodolac Paracetamol 625 / Er
|Composition||ETODOLAC 300MG + PARACETAMOL 325MG / ETODOLAC 500MG ER|
Indications: Pain. Osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid Arthritis. Dosage: Etoflex-625 :1 Tablet twice or Thrice Daily / Etoflex-ER: 1 tablet once daily
Additional Information:Item Code: Etoflex-ER
- Converts dietary ferric iron to ferrous by combining with ascorbate component of ferrous ascorbate component of ferrous ascorbate remains soluble even in the alkaline pH of the small intestine.
- Ferrous ascorbate has 52% higher absorption than ferrous sulphate in subjects with iron deficiency.
- Inhibit the effect of ligands like phytates, tanning, phosphates and polyphenols which inhibits iron absorption
- Protect against a number of congenital malformations including neural tube defects
- Promotes cell growth and division, including that of the red blood cells that helps prevents anemia.
- Tablet:1-2 tablets daily
- Adult:2-4tsp daily
- child:1-2tsp daily
Additional Information:Item Code: Bodyred-CM
Looking for Pharmaceutical Medicine ?